The Fam

The Fam

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Say Cheese...

Rowan is allergic to cameras. No matter how hard we try to pose him, he always end up boneless, looking off to the side, or pretending to be a super hero. How can this be? I came out of the womb ready for my close up! I was the kid in all of my friends birthday pictures hogging the attention while they are blowing out candles. We recently went to Utah for Rick's sister Chelseas' wedding. It was so much fun to see everyone and to celebrate with family. Maybe next time we should figure out what pose Rowan will be in and have us all copy him?















3 comments:

Freddy and Mandy said...

What an awesome blog... someone must freaking love you to set it up for you...

Joy Boaz said...

Oh my goodness... Your blog looks great! It made me miss you that much more!! Your boys are so handsome. I love that Rowan doesn't care about pictures. My Luke does the same thing. He's getting better and when he does actually look at the camera it's priceless. Miss you Mama.

Deni said...

Connor has 2 smiles for photos:

1. the plain face that he thinks is a smile.

2. a smile so big that he looks like a maniac who will stab your cats while you sleep.